The fiber optic cable EZ-Exit tool eliminates damage to your fiber by easily guiding fiber optic cable past the sharp edges of a manhole chimney. The easy clamping feature allows the tool to be quickly installed in less than 30 seconds, reducing the total setup time of a fiber pull, saving both time and money! The tool provides a rigid, low friction shoe that guides fiber over the sharp edges at the top and bottom of a manhole chimney while maintaining a bend diameter of 45” to accommodate up to some of the largest fiber cables.
Features & Benefits:
• Quick install in less than 30 seconds
• Easy tightening and adjustment from both top and bottom
• Guides fiber cable through the manhole chimney, avoiding contact with damaging edges
• Smooth reinforced nylon surface eliminates cable damage and maintains a 45-inch bending radius
• Use up to 1-1/2 inch fiber
• Std. tool will accommodate 12 to 51-inch deep manhole chimney
• Extensions available for deeper manholes
• Quick and easy breakdown for transport
• Tie loops for holding the cable in place
• Carrying and installation handle
Length: 15 inches
Width: 14 inches
Height: 68 inches
Max Clamping Length: 51 inches without extensions
Weight: 39.20 lbs.
Working Load Limit: 600 lbs.
P/N 90060 Fiber Optic Easy Exit Weight: 39.20 lb (17.8kg)
If you want to protect your fiber, and save time and money, then this tool is for you!
Continue to stay up-to-date on all our product announcements and industry news by subscribing to our newsletter and following us on social media!