With the new GMP MicroDrive, placing Optical fiber couldn’t be safer and easier. Built with simplicity and reliability in mind, this blower is driven by an off-the-shelf battery-powered drill. Coupled with the driven roller is a precision clutch that you can dial in your custom torque settings. The MicroDrive offers battery-powered cable speed and distance counter along with a family of useful accessories. Manufactured in the USA by General Machine Products, a leader in innovative and specialized telecommunication products since 1936.
- Placing optical fiber with the MicroDrive couldn’t be safer and easier
- Coupled with the drive roller is a precision clutch, which allows you to dial in your custom torque settings
- Built with simplicity and reliability in mind
- Offers a battery powered cable speed and distance counter
- Blower is driven by an off-the-shelf battery powered drill
- A family of useful accessories are also available
|Cable Diameter: 2.1-6.0mm|
|Tube Size (Outside Dia):(OD) 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 10.0, 12.0, 12.7, 14.0, 18mm|
|Cable Speed (Adjustable): 0-300 ft/min (0-90 m/min)|
|Max Air Pressure:220 psi. (15 bar)|
|Power Requirement: Variable Speed Drill with adjustable torque|
|Width: 9.7 in. (248mm)|
|Length: 5.6 in. (143mm)|
|Height: 6.6 in. (169mm)|
|Weight: Approx. 6 lbs (3.1Kgs Approx.)|
|WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR MICRODRIVE|
|MicroDrive Cable Blowing Machine(2) 9V Lithium BatteriesInfeed Guide, Cable Seal Guide, Cable Seals and Drive Wheels for single cable size your choiceTube Clamps and Seals for single tube size your choiceToolkitHeavy duty storage caseQuick Start Guide|
Essentially, placing optical fiber with the MicroDrive couldn’t be safer and easier. To learn more about this useful and effective accessory you can check out our website or contact us here.
Continue to stay up-to-date on all our product announcements and industry news by subscribing to our newsletter and following us on social media!